WISE Monitoring IoT Kit
Microsoft Azure IoT Starter Kit
Microsoft and ICP DAS have teamed up to bring you the easy way to implement the IoT (Internet of Things) Cloud system. The ICP DAS WISE Monitoring IoT Kit has been designed to help you seamlessly connect the Sensors and I/O modules to the cloud with the Microsoft Azure IoT. This kit includes an ICP DAS WISE-5231, a Temperature/Humidity module, an 3-channel DI/3-channel Relay Output module, and a 24W Industrial Power Supply. There are also a LED Indicator, Switch and wires to help you set up your Temperature/Humidity monitoring system. Once your WISE-5231 is connected to Microsoft Azure you can start visualizing and analyzing your data.
Microsoft Azure is a leading provider of cloud computing and Microsoft Azure IoT Hub enables secure, reliable bi-directional communications between IoT endpoints such as sensors and the cloud. Azure IoT Hub supports a broad set of operating systems (Linux, Windows, RTOS etc.), protocols and common languages, so you can configure your connections to the devices.
WISE-5231 is a product developed by ICP DAS that functions as control units for use in remote logic control and monitoring in various industrial applications. WISE offers a user-friendly and intuitive web site interface that allows users to implement IF-THEN-ELSE control logic on controllers just a few clicks away; no programming is required. WISE-5231 provides flexible integration with the Sensor and I/O module, and features various functions such as: built-in IF-THEN-ELSE logic engine, Schedule/Timer operation, data logging, CGI command sending/receiving and Email alarm notification. In addition, WISE-5231 also supports powerful Network connection ability for seamless integration with the Microsoft Azure IoT. All of these make WISE-5231 not only a Real-time automation controller of I/O modules and Sensors at the field site; it is also a Concentrator/Gateway to collect/transfer the data of the Sensors and I/O modules to the Microsoft Azure IoT Cloud platform. WISE-5231 is a cost-effective Concentrator of the Sensors and I/O modules for the Microsoft Azure IoT Cloud platform.
- Runs on browsers, no extra software tool is required.
- No more programming, user-friendly web pages are provided for building the IoT Cloud system.
- Ready-to-run IoT Solutions: Includes an Intelligent Sensor Concentrator, a Temperature/Humidity module, an I/O module, and Microsoft Azure service.
- Completed Application Scenario: sensor data collection and Real-time automation control can be performed at the field-site, and the data can be transferred to Microsoft Azure IoT platform for analysis.
- Flexible integration with the Sensor and I/O module by Modbus protocol.
- Powerful automation control, data logger and alarm notification functions at field site.
- Seamless integration with Microsoft Azure IoT service without programming.
|ICP DAS WISE-5231
Industrial IoT Concentrator
|ICP DAS DL-100T485
Temperature and Humidity Module
|ICP DAS tM-P3R3
3-channel Digital Input and
3-channel Relay Output Module
|ICP DAS MDR-20-24
24W Industrial Power Supply
|LED Indicator (RED)||Switch||Power cable|
Documents and Information
- User Manual (English) (Traditional Chinese)
- Azure IoT Developer Center
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Azure IoT Starter Kits
ICP DAS WISE Monitoring IoT Kit