Modbus Master Tools is a free charge and portable application which is developed by ICPDAS.
- As a Modbus master simulator, it can connect to a Modbus slave device.
- Support Modbus TCP and Modbus RTU/ACSII connections.
- Support configurations of modules below.
- Support Modbus functions below.
01: Read coil status
02: Read input status
03: Read holding register
04: Read input status
05: Write single coil status
06: Write single holding register
- For PC, it supports Windows XP, 7, 8 and 10.
- For Windows CE, it supports Windows CE 5.0, 6.0 and 7.0.
- Further, you can develop your own Modbus Master and Slave by using nModbus。
Phần mềm phát triển ICP DAS nModbus