Illuminance, Temperature and Humidity Sensor Module
Introduction:The iSN-201 series modules can be used for measuring indoor illumination, temperature and humidity. A wide range of interface connections including RS-485/ Ethernet/ Wi-Fi models can be selected to suit individual needs. The models support DCON and Modbus RTU/TCP protocols, and can be easily integrated into existing HMI/SCADA/ central control systems.
The screw-free quick-connect connector and the DIP and rotary switches make the modules easy to install, repair, and maintain. The white minimalist exterior design ensures that it is easy to match with interior decoration.
- Illuminance Measurement Range: 0 to 20,000 Lux
- Temperature Measurement Range: -20 to +60°C
- Humidity Measurement Range: 0 to 100% RH
- Supports the DCON, Modbus RTU/ TCP Protocols
- Supports the MQTT Protocol for Ethernet Interface
- Includes RS-485/Ethernet Communication Interfaces
- Includes redundant power inputs: PoE (IEEE 802.3af, Class 1) and DC input
- Supports Web Configuration and Firmware Update via Ethernet
- Compatible with IEEE802.11b/g/n standards (iSN-201-WF only)
- Support infrastructure and limit-AP modes for wireless networks (iSN-201-WF only)
- Ceiling Mounting
Applications:The WISE-5231 and electric curtain combination with the illumination meter iSN-201-E can be easily setup through a simple web interface and logic control. The two-way interlocking mode integrates the electric curtains and the Building Management System (BMS), and collects environmental sensing data simultaneously. When detecting the indoor temperature or humidity rises or the intensity of sunshine is strong, it will automatically activate the pulling motion of the electric curtain, or enable a personalized scenario to control all curtains. A specific curtain combinations control can also be applied to the home environment. In addition, the user can edit the scenario and set up the curtain automation at scheduled time.
For more information, please refer to: